After creating a new topic, create a class by selecting “Task” from the top menu, and then “Create” button
There are two ways you can add materials:
– you can create them on your own on Google disc (documents, sheets, forms, etc.) – they will be stored in Google Drive;
– add existing ones both from Google Drive and your computer (added filed will also be stored in Google Drive);
You must publish materials after adding them.
(kliknij w zdjęcie by powiększyć)
To use the service, you must log in to your e-mail account in the uekat.pl domain and select the DRIVE icon.
ADDING NEW MATERIALS
The following menu options are the most important:
– My drive, namely all materials added by the user,
– Shared, namely all materials shared with the user.
After selecting the button, you can:
– create a new folder on the disc,
– attach entire folders,
– attach individual files,
– create documents on the disc.
To share the material added, click on its name with the RIGHT MOUSE BUTTON and select the SHARE option.
You will see a window, in which you should enter the email of a user or a group to whom/which you want to share the file
HERE you can find instructions on how to share files in Google Classroom.