After creating a new topic, create a class by selecting “Task” from the top menu, and then “Create” button
There are two ways you can add materials:
– you can create them on your own on Google disc (documents, sheets, forms, etc.) – they will be stored in Google Drive;
– add existing ones both from Google Drive and your computer (added filed will also be stored in Google Drive);
You must publish materials after adding them.
(kliknij w zdjęcie by powiększyć)
To use the service, you must log in to your e-mail account in the uekat.pl domain and select the DRIVE icon.
ADDING NEW MATERIALS
The following menu options are the most important:
– My drive, namely all materials added by the user,
– Shared, namely all materials shared with the user.
After selecting the button, you can:
– create a new folder on the disc,
– attach entire folders,
– attach individual files,
– create documents on the disc.
To share the material added, click on its name with the RIGHT MOUSE BUTTON and select the SHARE option.
You will see a window, in which you should enter the email of a user or a group to whom/which you want to share the file
HERE you can find instructions on how to share files in Google Classroom.
In order to use Google services without any problems, you must use ONLY ONE PROFILE in given browser!!!
As shown in the figure, the user is logged in to two accounts at the same time (other colours indicate completely different accounts!).
Please use different browsers to reduce possible problems with:
– inviting students for classes individually or as a group,
– sending messages to selected groups.
Google provides technical support services through the Google Help Centre, which is available at https://support.google.com or http://pomoc.uekat.pl.
Accounts for students are created automatically. If any problems occur, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Google Apps account may have – see Article 1(1) appendix to the Rector’s Regulation No 76/14
An account for an employee / a conference may be created here. The form is only for users who have an e-mail account in the eu.katowice.pl domain.
One may also create an account by visiting room 4/15 in the AITC building.
The capacity limit for all services in Google Apps is: no limit