After approval of the application by the Administrator, you can proceed to create the exam.
1. It is recommended to set the exam registration first.
Expand the Users field in the “Exam administration” menu on the left and select “Enrolment methods”.
An inactive field is greyed out.
To enable saving, click the icon by to make the icon appear .
You can edit the saving method by selecting the settings icon .
Enrolment key – click in the field and enter the exam access key. To check if the code is correct, click the icon .
Remember to save changes.
2. Please enable Turn editing on to be able to make changes to the exam.
3. The platform provides a resource “QUIZ”. It is established by the Administrator after approval of the application to create an exam.
4. To add questions to the test, click on the test name and then “Edit quiz”. .
5. Questions can be added by selecting the “Add/a new question” or choosing the ones that have already been created from the questions bank.
6. Types of questions that can be used in the quiz are shown on the picture.
7. Below you will find useful settings that can be set in the test.
Duration of the test
NOTE! The duration of the test should not be confused with the duration of the exam!!!
The grading method can be determined in advance in the category created by the test owner.
Test owner can decide on his/her own how the questions will be displayed. One question per page is a default setting.
Additional restrictions as to how many times the test can be taken
A password must be set for the test.
NOTE! Do not confuse the test password with the exam password!
By creating an exam, students can sign up for it in advance. Entering the test password will prevent a registered student from viewing the test until he or she receives the password.
8. Inviting Students to the exam.
Students can be invited in two ways:
- By providing exam location, name and access key, and then (if it has been set) the test access key (remember to set test start time or not to provide this password before the test).
- Inviting students to take the exam manually, selecting the “Users/Enrolled Users” tab in the menu on the left in the “Exam Administration” menu, and then the “Enrol Users” button. Students should be registered by selecting their email in the edu.uekat.pl domain.