In order to use Google services without any problems, you must use ONLY ONE PROFILE in given browser!!!
As shown in the figure, the user is logged in to two accounts at the same time (other colours indicate completely different accounts!).
Please use different browsers to reduce possible problems with:
– inviting students for classes individually or as a group,
– sending messages to selected groups.
The addresses assigned dynamically will not be removed from the RBLa IT Centre, unless the applicant is the appropriate person indicated in the WHOIS database. Only a service provider may submit a request to remove dynamically assigned IP addresses.
IP removal will only take place if the address class has changed from the dynamic to static one.
Checking the WHOIS record – http://www.dnsstuff.com/, http://robtex.com
IP check in other RBLs – http://www.moensted.dk/spam/, http://robtex.com
The list of RBL candidates is created automatically on the basis of incoming spamtraps and addresses in the ue.katowice.pl domain, which is detected by spam filters.
There are several reasons for being assigned to the RBL IT Centre:
- sending spam –the mail filtering system and sending a message to the address of spamtrap (so-called spam traps) decide what is classified as spam. A computer may send spam without the user’s knowledge or awareness. In this case, the computer has become a so-called zombie and part of the botnet.
- virus distribution,
- open-proxy – i.e. having a poorly configured service, e.g. squid proxy, which allows unauthorized persons to use this server as an intermediary server in connection to another machine,
- sending false virus notifications – the so-called avid administrator virus. Often, the default settings of anti-virus programs that scan e-mail send a notification on the detected virus to the sender. The vast majority of worms/viruses are sent using a false sender. Therefore, such notifications are completely useless and generate only unnecessary network traffic.
- rfc-ignorant – e-mail standards existing on the Internet require, for example, having an abuse account / alias where one may send reports regarding security breaches. No such addresses may end up being added to the RBL.
The IT Centre providing RBL zones does not block any IP/domain/URL. The administrator of the server where they are used to block / greylisting / whitelisting / spam scoring / etc. decides on their use. In other words: IT Centre is not responsible for the way these zones are used by third parties.
The application form is available here..
The application is assessed by the network administrator and is not considered automatically.
Access to the wireless network is based on authentication on the basis of an e-mail account in the domain ue.katowice.pl or uekat.pl.
To access the wireless network on the basis of an e-mail account:
Fill in this application
Read the operating system configuration instructions.
Send all the materials to firstname.lastname@example.org in the following formats:
attachment: .RTF or .PDF,
photos to the gallery: .JPG,
graphics: .JPG, .GIF
size no greater than 800×800 pixels
banner: GIF, JPG, SWF
The material should include the following information:
place of publication on the website,
period of publication,
data of the person responsible for the information.
Materials not meeting the above recommendations will not be published.