NOTE! Requires SEB 2.4 browser version, which must be downloaded from university resources!
Installer for Windows
Installer for MacOS
Configuration files for Windows & MacOS
Password for configuration file: ue2020
Kaspersky – add SEB to exceptions – after adding it to exceptions, uninstall and reinstall the SEB browser again.
The user has enabled HTTPS traffic analysis that filters secure connections (anti-virus software or AdGuard and other similar applications). Please familiarise yourself with a list of anti-virus programs compatible with the SEB browser (please also check software version – not just its name).
Please temporarily disable the anti-virus program and re-enable the SEB browser via the configuration file
- 2. SEB installation is corrupted
If you can continue working after clicking OK, you must uninstall and reinstall the browser – make sure to check that all files have been deleted and disable the HTTPS traffic analyser in BITDEFENDER or ESET.
. If SEB does not work after clicking OK, check the logs.
SafeExamBrowser main application, located at:
SafeExamBrowser browser, located at:
SEB Windows Service, located at
C:\Program Files (x86)\SafeExamBrowser\SebWindowsServiceWCF\sebwindowsservice.log
- 3. Microsoft .NET Framework
1) Open up ‘Computer Management’ (Right click on the Windows ‘start’ button)
2) Select ‘Services and Applications’ (left side panel)
3) Right click on ‘WMI Control’ > ‘Properties’
4) On the [General] tab you should see some error messages
5) Go to the [Backup/Restore] tab and choose to manually restore
6) Select the file aptly named ‘Corrupted.rec’ found in ‘C:\Windows\System32\wbem\Repository’
7) Wait for the service to restart
7) Start MIK6
- 4. No button “Try to solve this test now”:
The student uses the wrong version of the SEB browser (3.0 based on the Chrome engine), the correct version is 2.4 based on Mozilla Firefox.
A student does not open the browser via the configuration file.
If the problems still occur, CNTI provides computer workstations for the exam. To use the workstation, please contact your lecturer.
After approval of the application by the Administrator, you can proceed to create the exam.
1. It is recommended to set the exam registration first.
Expand the Users field in the “Exam administration” menu on the left and select “Enrolment methods”.
An inactive field is greyed out.
To enable saving, click the icon by to make the icon appear .
You can edit the saving method by selecting the settings icon .
Enrolment key – click in the field and enter the exam access key. To check if the code is correct, click the icon .
Remember to save changes.
2. Please enable Turn editing on to be able to make changes to the exam.
3. The platform provides a resource “QUIZ”. It is established by the Administrator after approval of the application to create an exam.
4. To add questions to the test, click on the test name and then “Edit quiz”. .
5. Questions can be added by selecting the “Add/a new question” or choosing the ones that have already been created from the questions bank.
6. Types of questions that can be used in the quiz are shown on the picture.
7. Below you will find useful settings that can be set in the test.
Duration of the test
NOTE! The duration of the test should not be confused with the duration of the exam!!!
The grading method can be determined in advance in the category created by the test owner.
Test owner can decide on his/her own how the questions will be displayed. One question per page is a default setting.
Additional restrictions as to how many times the test can be taken
A password must be set for the test.
NOTE! Do not confuse the test password with the exam password!
By creating an exam, students can sign up for it in advance. Entering the test password will prevent a registered student from viewing the test until he or she receives the password.
8. Inviting Students to the exam.
Students can be invited in two ways:
NOTE! Dean’s groups are not available in the “Online Exams” platform. Their use is only possible in GSuite services!
1. Log in by selecting the “Log in with Google | uekat.pl” and choose an e-mail in the uekat.pl domain.
NOTE! If an error pops out, log out of your private account!
2. In the menu on the left select “Order an exam” button.
3. Complete the fields marked as Mandatory.
The exam name should be entered as follows:
full-time/part-time_degree_Class name – Lecturer’s full name.
np. SIIS – Algebra – Jan Kowalski
NOTE! Select the Category to which the exam will be assigned. It cannot be edited afterwards! The platform administrator is not responsible for errors made!
4. Wait for the Administrator to accept the application. NOTE! Imprecise applications will be REJECTED!
5. NOTE! Please enter the date, start and end time of the EXAM, date, start and end time of the TEST.
Below you will find a link to a tutorial video that presents all the most important functions and possible operation modes with the Microsoft Teams application, which is a set of tools for team collaboration.The service combines functionality with other Microsoft products included in Office 365 (How to access the Office 365 service). The manual was created by Microsoft employees during a presentation intended for employees of broadly understood education, including higher education.
You can view the instructions in your browser without logging in: Video in Polish.
Duration of the video: 2h (Video in Polish)
Microsoft Teams manual (to view the manual, you must use an account in the uekat.pl domain).
- Choose the key combination CTRL+ALT+DEL when it is not flashing, select “restart”.
- After this operation, the login window will appear on the terminal, but already with another virtual machine, which should not flash if it is not frozen.
- If the situation persists, go back to step one.
Logging out does not solve the problem, because after logging in again the user receives the same frozen machine, which will be repaired only after a forced restart.
After logging in and selecting the appropriate course for editing, the “Administration” field will appear in the menu on the left.
To select a course to edit, expand the “My Courses list” in the top menu or click on the course name from the “Navigation” menu on the left.
1 – Edit settings – here you can edit all the options that were available when creating the course.
2 – Turn on edit mode – by enabling edit mode, the course owner can add new resources and activities.
A course can be created by any EMPLOYEE with an account in the @uekat.pl domain. After logging in, select “I order the course” button in the menu on the right.
When completing the fields, pay attention to the Course category – each course must be assigned to the appropriate department.
After approving the changes, the administrator accepts or rejects the course.
You can log in the moodle platform by using you university email in the @uekat.pl domain.
To create an account, complete the electronic form or create one yourself in room 4/15 CNTI (Research and administrative staff).
You can log in using “Log in with Google| uekat.pl” button that is below the login form.
You can also access log in instructions by selecting the “Login” button located at the top right of the platform.